Friday, May 28, 2010

Father's Day Tie- Card


Father's Day art for a sweet card.................Kids colored tie and shirt parts, glued them onto white background, and colored shirt and chest background. Then kids turned it into a card by gluing art onto front cover of folded colored construction paper.








Older students did the same lesson, but instead of cutting and gluing tie and shirt parts, I gave them a directed drawing lesson - with some results below:


Here's a PDF you can download for the tie and shirt parts. Your download will look like this: (No, I'm not technically skilled. Getting a blackline master onto my blogsite requires calisthenics my brain is completely un-used to. Hope someone uses it, and I'm going to go put some ice on my forehead now.)

Big thanks to San Gabriel Elementary artists!!!

2 comments:

LaQuetha said...

I love this card. I tried to click on the pdf but I could not use it because it needs a username and password. Is there a way for me to get eventually?

Tisha Smith said...

Ahhh, I see the problem. I'll try to fix it. Thanks for letting me know LaQuetha.