Monday, May 24, 2010

Dancing Ballerinas!

'CoverCover of Degas (Basic Art)

Big THANKS to Miss Julie for posting this lesson!! I did this lesson in many different classrooms and some of the teachers even used the art for their Mother's Day cards.

Before the lesson, we talked about Degas and looked at some of his artworks depicting ballet dancers.
Miss Julie gives a great tutorial on the lesson, and I used the circle and triangle template as she suggested.

















Thank You Santa Rosa Elementary Artists!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

These are so cute! I have an all girl after school class that would love to do this. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Wow! I just love them all. Just when I thought I had a favorite, the next one was just as great. So glad you were able to use the lesson and with such success! i am hoping to get back to more regular posting, but at the end of the day with a 4 month old, the choice of sleeping or blogging is pretty much made for me when I fall asleep at the computer. LOL ;)

Tisha Smith said...

Thanks again Miss Julie....I remember having a 4 mos. old baby-blogs weren't invented yet, but had they been - still would've not had any energy left it...Take your time!!

Tisha Smith said...

Mary, so glad you found this - guessing your all girl class will have fun making their ballerinas:) Tisha