Stylish Blogger award
Jacquelien "Kids Artists" for a blogger award! This makes me smile......
Here are the requirements to receive graciously and play along-
- Link back to the person who awarded you
- List 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 5 other blogs that I enjoy reading.
My "guest room" in my house is also my "art room", it's a horrendous mess with sample art lessons piled high on every surface in the room including the bed. I clean it before a guest comes, then it's a terrible mess again within 2 weeks.
I prefer to live in the country, but I want to be in big cities when on vacation.
I always have at least 3 students, who I think are better artists than myself. (No matter their age.)
I didn't like the taste of beer until I became pregnant and had my son. Now I love having a beer with tacos, or any Mexican food for that matter.
I'm a cat person, always have been.
I easily get sucked into spending more time than I should looking at other blogs.
I love the way my students become themselves when doing art.
And now I'm going to pass along this award to the 5 blogs that I consider my "go to" sites when cruising bloggerville. Keep in mind that these are at the top for this moment, could be a different list tomorrow...
1. Made by Joel -
This guy gets "Dad of the Day, Month, Year, Century..." His kids are so lucky and so are we for his sharing of his constant cleverness.
2. Mini Matisse - Mrs. Hahn shares great ideas, and I enjoy what appears to be her much greater tech savvy than I have.
3. Kids Artists - Jacquelien (I know you're saying it's rigged, isn't she the one who gave "you" the award?) is awesome in the amount of ideas she posts regularly. I know that I better have time on my hands if I missed looking at her blog for a while because she's going to have a lot of new posts. I like her blog so much, I was looking at it regularly even before I found out how to get in English.
4. Art Projects for Kids - Kathy Barbro is pro! Her past life as a graphic artist serves her well, and it shows all over her blog. Her lessons are varied and she too posts a lot with very interesting and "easy to implement" ideas.
5. And #5 is YOUR blog. If it's about doing arts and crafts with children. I'm sure I've seen it, and I'm sure I've seen something that you've posted which I've copied and tucked away in a file to use in the future. This file is huge, but just keeps on growing.