Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maybe you want to sell some lessons?


Have you heard of "Teachers Pay Teachers"? My mom sends me newspaper clippings when she sees something I might be interested in...(aren't moms the GREATEST!)...and she sent me an article on this business about 5 months ago. I put my PDF art lessons on their website, and they've been selling. Unfortunately Teachers Pay Teachers takes more of a commission than the company (PayLoadz) I use for selling the same PDF's on this blog and my website, but I'm grateful for the sales just the same.


If you're thinking about selling some of your art lesson ideas, you may want to check out the site--- If I can use it, believe me, it's user friendly! (It was time consuming to upload, but easy to navigate. I did have to set aside a couple of late nights to put up 8 lessons. But once they're up, you don't have to do a thing.)


And, guess what (I promise I didn't know this before I decided to write this post, it's true) if you sign up as a "seller" and use this in the Promo Link box


Teachers Pay Teachers will pay me 5% of your sales for your first two years of selling, for referring you to their site. Seriously, I didn't know this before I just went to the site during this post.....Wow, 5% isn't much, but I know you have fantastic lessons that would definitely sell and every now and then I might be buying myself a frozen yogurt and saying at the cash register -- "Thank you fellow teachers, this scoop is on you."


Whether or not you use my promo link, I hope you'll consider this avenue for reaching more teachers. And please let me know if you do!

No comments: