Sunday, September 28, 2014

Super Moons?

I wish I could say I've been more in tune with what's going on outside my little world, but I haven't....hence the reason I'm excited to see this latest "feedback post" submitted regarding one of the art lessons for sale in my store.  Now I'm going to google "Super Moons" - Thanks Mr. Murray for cluing me in!


Dear Art with Mrs Smith,

User Robert Murray has written the following comment regarding "Moon Art: "Moon Phases Booklet & Moon Cookie Sculpture"":

I bought this last spring and we just used it again when school started because of the super moons. It is a wonderful packet and I am using it with my special Needs, so anyone can benefit from this. 



You can find the lesson here.

Happy Super Mooning!!!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist;)

No comments: