Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kinder Socks

(Good gracious!  I found these socks pics and wrote this post.....AND just realized that I already posted this lesson not long ago.  Geeesh, oh well it really was a FUN lesson, so here it is again.)

Big Thanks to Laugh Paint Create and Mrs. Knight's Smartest Artists  for sharing their lessons inspired by the book, A Pair of Socks by Stuart J. Murphy & Illustrated by one of my favorites, Lois Ehlert.
My kinders loved the book and loved making their own "Matching Socks".  They also surprised me with how well they were able to make two identical socks with the same designs.








1 comment:

Renee said...

I used to do the same type of lesson with mittens. Once they were all cut out I spread them out on the rug and mixed them up and we played a mitten match game. It helped take up time with the younger ones as I had a full 50 minutes to the class.