Thursday, April 1, 2010

Super Cute Bunny Card!

This super cute bunny is a foldable card. My dear friend, Evie, sent a cardstock template for it - knowing I'd love it. (Want to know how she knew I'd love it? She's 83 years old and she's got the wisdom to prove it!) Below is its shape before being folded. I used regular printer paper because I was in a hurry to get this post up.....the clock is ticking and bunny time is expiring soon...., but if you have cardstock that would be best.
And, if you want, you can even write a fun message on the bunny flaps:)






I traced Evie's template and made it into a PDF, you can download it here. If you make your own, I'd LOVE to see it -- I can just imagine how you'd creatively make yours special with colors, glitter, whatever.

Your download will look like this:

And now I'm going to pass along the message Dear Evie sent to me in her cute bunny card...these same sentiments I send to you - Happy Easter!
May the miracles of spring, bring you peace & happiness...
And the season of Easter inspire you...
And the joy of the Lord dwell in your heart all year!

2 comments:

Sarah Of Sweden said...

Happy Easter to you too.

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Lovely....I´ll feature on my blog. Hope you don´t mind
Hugs from Brazil